Go to Theme settings -> Age verification
- Show Age verification: If you sell products such as wine, cigarettes, or dangerous goods, then you might want to discourage visitors under a certain age from browsing your website. You can do this by adding an age selection form for your storefront. Keep in mind that age verification is not the best way to prevent visitors from browsing your website, as there’s nothing preventing them from lying about their age. It might even be a nuisance to regular visitors, who will have to make an additional click to access your store.
- Changing the age limit: Choose the age of your customer.
- Use enter date of birth: Allow your customer enter the age of themself.
- Background iamge: Choose image from libraries.
- Background overlay:
- Heading, Popup text: Input words which you want to show.
- Button: Input words which you want to show in Button enter title & Button exit title.
- Link Button exit: There are some choices for you.
- Age expires: you will be able to specify when to expire the cookie. Once you click the “ENTER” button
- Age version: If you change your age verification information you can increase their version to show the popup to all visitors again.