Go to Customize -> Sections -> Main Navigation
- Active show sub-menu dropdown: You can config menu by configuring active submenu. It has 2 types.
+ Hover: sub menu will be shown when you stick to hover’box and without do anything else.
+ Click: sub menu will be showed by redirecting to navigation link only when you click to content.
And config color for the label.
- Add content: There are 6 manage megamenu types
1.Sub Mega Menu Product
+ Navigation Title:
+ Icon: You can go to this link: http://fontawesome icons it’s below icon box to get the name of the icon you wanted.
+ Navigation link: When you click to content, it goes to this link
+Navigation label color
+ Add sub menu: Select menu -> Choose one menu or create new menu -> Select>
After creating the submenu, if you wanna show more sub menus, you should click to Edit menu to add menu
– Click to Add menu item or Add menu item to “Fashion summer” to insert menu item.
+ Banner image: You must have ticked Show image’box before if you want to show banner
Select image -> Choose one of the images in the library or Free image ->Select
- Shipping setting
+ Icon: Icon: You can go to this link: http://fontawesome icons It’s below icon box to get the name of the icon you wanted.
- Product setting
__Automatically select products based on conditions
__Manually select products
+ Product hover: There are 6 type hovers (You must have ticked to hover’box in Active sub menu dropdown before )
__Show button on hover on image
__Full info on hover
__Button on hover
- Automatically select products: If you want to show collection, you must have ticked “Automatically select products based on conditions” before.
+ Number of Products to display
- Manually select products: If you want to show products which selected, In Conditions, you must Tick to Manually select products’ box.
2. Sub mega dropdown: Config exactly Sub Mega Menu Product but it does not support show product slider and extra information
3. Sub Menu Dropdown: Show normal menu with 1 sub-menu, you need to enter the menu name
4. HTML BLock: Allow you add custom HTML to sub-menu, like this
5. Menu item no children: Just a single link, no sub-menu
When you click to “Button”, it redirects to Navigation link filled in before
6. Menu button: Just showing a button